Saturday, March 27, 2010

Spring is here


Cody sporting a hat

The last couple of weekends have been really nice. Cody has been doing well, even if we are still just trotting around the round pen. I wasn't able to go out to the barn at all this past week, so the last time I climbed on him was last Sunday. He did great today! Tomorrow I may go back out to the arena. I also had a chance to talk to one of the other boarders today who goes on trail rides a lot. He is one who tends to go and and likes to GO, so I don't think we'll be tagging along with that group any time soon, but he said Susie, the barn owner, tends to go much slower and she goes on Saturday mornings, so I just may check into tagging along in a couple weekends. Well, first I have to ride him around other horses....just haven't had a chance to do that yet unfortunately.

I got some conchos and buckles to decorate Cody's bridle. You can't see them all that well, but they dress it up nicely :)


3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think he looks fab in his weatern gear!

phaedra96 said...

Looks like his career change fits him well.

Linda said...

Love the hat!